Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 Series or AMD FX Series
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD4850 or Nvidia GTS250
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Additional Notes: Performance may be lower on some mobile hardware, this spec is based on desktop hardware.
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Overlord: Fellowship of Evil game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Assisting gamers once again are the mighty, maniacal and occasionally moronic minions, ready to unleash their charmingly chaotic brand of destruction and led by Gnarl, their wise old master, voiced, as before, by actor Marc Silk.
Embark on a brand new Overlord adventure in single-player or with up to three friends in local and online single-screen co-op. Filled with fun combat and twisted fantasy tales, Overlord: Fellowship of Evil invites players to dive into an Action RPG where its good to be bad, but its GREAT to be evil.
Overlord is the only series that actively encourages players to have fun being the embodiment of evil, destroying all that is good in a subversive, comedic manner. Fellowship of Evil captures this essence and adds in four-way, chaotic co-op play where gamers can even turn on each other. Evil always finds a way...sometimes it just needs a bit of a nudge.
- Series signature dark, mischievous humour Award-winning scriptwriter Rhianna Pratchett returns with a twisted and hilarious tale of evil, chaos, Minions and the burning desire to destroy all things good!
- Develop your minions! Theyre back! Our cruel critters return. Call upon your minions in battle and build them into dedicated devils to do your destructive bidding. For the Master!
- Invade. Smite. Loot! Work your way through the Netherworld and unleash hell on the world above! Trample the weak under your evil size 10s with fun and satisfying combat, combining unique abilities and melee attacks to dominate all who stand before you! Share loot or steal the spoils- how far are you willing to go in the Trials of Evil?
- Four times the players, four times the fun! Evil has a new face. Well, four faces, actually. But who wears the evilist? Er, eviler? You decide! Pick from any of four distinct Netherghul characters, each with unique abilities. Play as a team, or screw each other over evil never plays by the rules!