GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Planet Driller is a mining game where you need to find DarkMatter in order to save the earth. To do this, drill your way through a procedurally generated planet full of minerals that you can sell for cash, then use the cash to upgrade your ship and make the job a lot easier!
Planet Earth needs the recently discovered DarkMatter only found in another galaxy. You are sent to drill a distant planets surface to find DarkMatter and save the world!
- Procedural World
In Planet Driller the world is procedurally generated, so that every new game you start, you have a different experience based on a seed and difficulty with more than 4 Billion different worlds.
- Dynamic Economy
As you discover more minerals the price of each one will start to decrease, based on the law of supply and demand. (i.e the more gold you find, the less it will be worth)
- Procedural Music
All ambient music is procedurally generated MIDI music.
At first your ship has a slow drill speed, a small tank, low storage and a weak protecting hull, but as you sell more minerals and collect more money, you can buy upgrades for each component that will make the job easier!
Several tools will help your journey.
Explosives, because sometimes blowing up your path is easier then drilling it.
Beacon, to teleport you back to the surface wherever you are.
Insurance, to give you a brand new ship once you destroy yours.
- Natural Disasters
The planet you are exploring is hostile and from time to time natural disasters will happen, like meteor showers, earthquakes and blizzards that will make your journey not as pleasant.
- Buy new Ships
Upgrades are fine, but they have a limit. Once you bought every upgrade, you can now buy a brand new more powerful ship.
- Steam Cards, Achievements and Leaderboards
As you play you will earn Achievements and Steam cards. You can also submit your score to the Leaderboards and compete with other people and friends.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page