GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
FranknJohn is a horror inspired action roguelike, where your head is your weapon! Young FranknJohn is a failed experiment of a demented scientist, Dr Harmin. He wakes, with no memory, in a cell, with a head that can only stay on his body with the help of a chain. FranknJohn is far from helpless however, as his flaw becomes his strength - he can swing his head wildly round to smash away the plethora of strange creatures that roam the house of horror...
- Smash enemies with FranknJohn's weaponized head
- Experiment with 20 different Skullcaps that alter gameplay in many different ways
- Huge skill tree. Collect Dr. Harmin's mysterious ooze and use it to upgrade your body and mind
- Randomly generated environments. A new experience with each new life
- Local co-op - play with a friend!
- Battle through the first area two areas of the game, "The Garden of Denial" and "The Furnace of Anger"
- Perma-death, challenging enemies will test the sternest of players
- Glorious soundtrack by Ben Prunty (FTL/Gravity Ghost)
- Pills to temporally upgrade your stats
- Explore FrankJohn's underground hideout
- More areas - The Cistern of Depression and the final showdown with Dr. Harmin in the "The Lab of Isolation"
- More variety, challenges and secrets - We have lot's of fun stuff in store
- More Skullcaps - these are so much fun to make we want to keep making them forever
- More enemies - Each new area will have roughly the same amount of enemies currently available
- More bosses - Dr. Harmins most prized creations are being readied for battle
- More glorious soundtrack by Ben Prunty
- We have put a lot of effort into making sure FranknJohn is as bug free as possible, however the game is in Early Access so it is unavoidable. We will do our best to squish them as soon as they present their ugly heads.
- A game like this lives or dies on it's balance, so expect a lot of tweaking to occur throughout Early Access.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page