Unfortunately, professional review of the Retool game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
After 43 years of war, the Onix triumphed and defeated the humans. The victory came at a cost of destruction to their planet and orbital stations. Instead of repairing it themselves, the Onix used their captured prisoners as slave labor to rebuild their destroyed properties, starting with the stations.
You are Maria, an engineer that was captured in the final weeks of the war. Having hacked your way out of your prison cell on a station, you must escape and return home.
- Hack computers to rewire electronics to make them work the way you want
- Travel through twenty different stations to help Maria escape from the Onix
- Enjoy a vast amount of electronics and an armory of weapons to stealthily, or violently, get passed the Onix Guards
- Experience the unique cloning system where you can never lose in a level
- Earn upgrades that allow you to hack with more efficiency
- Collect different hats to take down the Onix in style
- Enjoy an immersive soundtrack created by Liz Rainsberry