Rogue Contracts: Syndicate Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Rogue Contracts: Syndicate game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Enter a dark, dystopic world of advanced organized crime, and prepare to take on a highly militarized and dangerously ambitious syndicate.
Your enhanced reflexes, your fists, your katana, your shuriken, the custom made weapons your team has provided you with, and even the guns of your enemies will not be enough to take down such an enemy.
In Rogue Contracts: Syndicate you'll need to both act and think fast, use stealth and the layout of your enemy's buildings to your advantage, strike surgically, and kill swiftly. You'll need to utilize the intelligence provided to you by your support team, and learn to flow with the fast pace the frantic action calls for.
The exhilarating soundtrack, and unique visuals will be there to accompany your every lethal move. Even your death(s).
- Expansive single-player campaign, designed to test both your reflexes and tactical thought.
- Frantic Survival mode against increasing numbers of enemy agents.
- Smart, fast, responsive enemy agents that will constantly test your combat, strategy, and stealth skills.
- 3 unique boss battles, 16 progressively challenging levels.
- Exhilarating action-focused soundtrack designed to enhance your play.
- Procedural enemy spawning. No level ever plays the same way again.
- Includes a levels section unlock after completing the game. Try to beat your best level score and time.
- 2 levels of difficulty: normal and hard mode.