GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
SickBrick is an action-packed science fiction first-person-shooter (FPS) with vivid graphics and fast, frantic game play. Destroy hundreds of hostile robots with a wide variety of weapons on a strange alien planet.
- 11 maps that take place on a strange alien world and a sprawling underground facility.
- 5 devastating weapons. Blaster, Shotgun, Lightning Gun, Grenade Launcher, and the Shock Rifle.
- 16 deadly robotic enemy types each with custom animations, sounds, and weapons.
- Retro synth wave soundtrack with 8 tracks.
- Designed to run at 4k resolution @ 60 frames-per-second (FPS) to make full use of DirectX 11 capable hardware.
- Physical based rendering for materials, meaning metal reacts to light as it would in real life.
- Advanced tactical AI that can flank and dodge your attacks.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page