GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
HistorySodaCity is a fictional metropolis where inhabitants are soda cans, dominated by the organized crime, violence and warfare.
You play as Mr. Redd, whos on a personal vendetta against SodaCitys organized crime. Mr. Redd is a retired bounty hunter who seeks to avenge his brothers death, carrying a one-can assault on every single criminal territory until he destroys every one of the citys bosses.
FeaturesExperience a modern take on old school game genres:
SodaCity is heavily based on classic beat em ups from the SNES era but the main gameplay mechanic is shooting, so we ended with a shoot em up with the weird, tilted, 2.5D perspective of classic beat em ups.
Try out 38 upgradeable weapons:
Weapons differentiate themselves by their different stats, which are: Damage, Range, Ammo per clip, reload speed, Rate of Fire. We focused on making every weapon type relevant for different situations.
Fight your way across 18 levels in 6 different zones:
As you progress through the game, you will dismantle parts of the main crime organization. The difficulty progresses as more intelligent and emotionally stable enemies appear with more powerful weapons.
Overcome 7 boss battles:
Each boss is the leader of an specific crime group. In order to clear a zone you need to beat the corresponding boss.
Boss fights operate as separate levels. Each boss have unique attacks that offer a different type of challenge.
Each kill has a small probability of activating the bullet time effect, in which time slows down but the player gets to move faster than the enemies, offering an advantage for a limited time. Its possible to add time by increasing the combo meter.
Full controller support:
Because the amount of challenge and the comfort that a controller provides, we recommend to play SodaCity with controller.
On PC the game was developed and tested using a wired Xbox360 gamepad controller.
On Mac the game was developed and tested using a PS3 gamepad controller.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page