Starion Tactics Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Starion Tactics game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
After assuming command of one of four human or alien factions vying for galactic dominance, immediately define your games scope. Play for minutes to hours across tens to hundreds of planets in single-player skirmish or multiplayer modesits entirely up to you.
Leave the tedious, everyday tasks that take away from crafting and executing tactical strategies to your faction as you explore the galaxy. Explore the galaxy map and discover different planet types: some rich in resources, some barren and unfit for terraforming. Expand your empire by choosing which planets to invade, colonize, destroy or simply ignore. Exploit and terraform planets, acquiring resources to grow and strengthen your fleet, empowering you to exterminate enemy factions and rule the galaxy.
- Fully customize each game by creating your own settings so that no two games are the same.
- Assume the role of a faction leader and command one of four factions
- Focus your efforts on crafting and executing your tactical strategy while your faction takes care of tedious, everyday tasks
- Engage single-player skirmishes or up to 8 player multiplayer wars across 10 to 100 planetsyou define your games scope
- Use resources acquired from planets to build and strengthen your fleet
- Construct ships that range from small, agile scouts to colossal battle cruisers
- From improved mining to solar eruptions to labour strikes and beyond, implement cards and/or artifacts to make games more interesting with the element of chance