The Cabin: VR Escape the Room
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Cabin: VR Escape the Room will have you crawling through rafters as you search high and low for clues and objects that'll help you escape. Unravel the mystery of this lonely desolate cabin. You're stuck here, all alone - or are you? Find out in this continuation of The Gleam.
- Five different rooms that are seamlessly linked in your desperate search of an escape.
- Full room-scale gameplay designed to take full advantage of the HTC Vive. No teleporting or artificial locomotion. (2.1mx1.8m)
- Spacial audio realistically enhances objects and various other sound effects.
- Volumetric lighting, fog, and snow paint an immersive experience in this cozy yet mysterious cabin.
- Professional voice acting, beautiful ambiance, and custom made soundtrack deliver a unique and high quality experience.
- High definition textures and graphics with the power of Unreal Engine 4
- Multiple endings
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page