Thief Town + Soundtrack Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Thief Town game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Thief Town is a local multiplayer-only stealth action game set in a pixel-perfect rendition of the Wild West. Lurk in the crowd, emulate non-player characters, and achieve backstabbing victory.
Up to 4 players control identical avatars (the Thieves) in a single-screen arena (the Town), also filled with other identical NPCs. Players must identify which NPCs are secretly other players and stab them for points, before being discovered and stabbed themselves!
- Competitive 2-4 player battles Blend in with thieves while you search for and stab your opponents
- Multiple modes and items Guns, smoke bombs, drunks, sheriffs, sandstorms, and killer tumbleweeds
- LAN & Local dynamic play Play on multiple devices over the same Wi-Fi network, or share the same computer with everyone
- Cross-platform compatibility Play across any PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android device
- Use contollers or the keyboard keyboard support, full 4-player controller support
- No menus Thief Town automatically connects players on the same network
- Thief Town The classic backstabbing adventure. Players disguise themselves and stab their buddies in the midst of sandstorms and killer tumbleweeds.
- Spy Town Players are given items to trick and trap enemy thieves. Smoke bombs, motion detectors, and teleportation devices... Be careful, theyre one-use only!
- Drunk Town One randomly selected player (the "Sheriff") must identify and shoot the other knifeless drunks before running out of bullets.