GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Thief Town is a local multiplayer-only stealth action game set in a pixel-perfect rendition of the Wild West. Lurk in the crowd, emulate non-player characters, and achieve backstabbing victory.
Up to 4 players control identical avatars (the Thieves) in a single-screen arena (the Town), also filled with other identical NPCs. Players must identify which NPCs are secretly other players and stab them for points, before being discovered and stabbed themselves!
- Competitive 2-4 player battles Blend in with thieves while you search for and stab your opponents
- Multiple modes and items Guns, smoke bombs, drunks, sheriffs, sandstorms, and killer tumbleweeds
- LAN & Local dynamic play Play on multiple devices over the same Wi-Fi network, or share the same computer with everyone
- Cross-platform compatibility Play across any PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android device
- Use contollers or the keyboard keyboard support, full 4-player controller support
- No menus Thief Town automatically connects players on the same network
- Thief Town The classic backstabbing adventure. Players disguise themselves and stab their buddies in the midst of sandstorms and killer tumbleweeds.
- Spy Town Players are given items to trick and trap enemy thieves. Smoke bombs, motion detectors, and teleportation devices... Be careful, theyre one-use only!
- Drunk Town One randomly selected player (the "Sheriff") must identify and shoot the other knifeless drunks before running out of bullets.
Don't have enough controllers? Thief Town Controller is also available FOR FREE on iOS/Android devices! Use your smartphones & tablets as extra controllers in the full version of Thief Town!
Our vision for Thief Town focuses on the fundamentals of "couch multiplayer" frantic fun in the same room as your friends. That's just the experience we want to offer to you, so we have no plans to release single-player or online game modes. Enjoy!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page