Umbra: Shadow of Death
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The day started like any other.... But then, just as you were enjoying a walk with your sister, she was kidnapped by evil space robots! You could have been taken as well but you were lucky and escaped. ...But what of your sister? Can you save her from these monsters - or will you die trying? If you're brave enough then you will have to negotiate a series of challenging physics based puzzles in a world of traps and monsters....
Welcome to the darker reaches of my imagination. Umbra: Shadow of Death has seven large levels of puzzles for you to conquer. On your journey you will encounter.... Ah, heck, why should I tell you what will happen? You'll be confronted by puzzles, traps, monsters and robots! You'll also get to drive a high-performance truck and shoot a mini-gun....! If you're not sure - try the Demo...
Umbra is a 2d physics platformer that will take up a couple of hours of your time... If your hardware has less than 1Gb of video memory and you don't have DirectX support then the game may not run smoothly. The game is designed to be played using an Xbox360 controller; keyboard/mouse control is supported - but the game may not feel as good to play (using a laptop trackpad is not recommended). Steam Achievements are supported, so you can share your intellectual and hand/eye coordination superiority with your friends. The game may not run smoothly or in full screen on older / min spec hardware.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page