Wooden Sen'SeY Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Wooden Sen'SeY game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You follow Goro, a village chief, as he seeks revenge through a variety of levels. He will defeat his enemies using his axes to slice, dice, squash and grapple!
Wooden Sen'SeY seeks to offer players a unique gaming experience, inspired by old school gameplay mechanisms, while incorporating contemporary technology and beautiful 3D graphics.
Wooden Sen'SeY features
- Exotic worlds and beautiful 3D graphics.
- Hardcore old school gameplay!
- Awesome music and crazy voice actor.
- A unique environment style for each level.
- Several ways to follow the path of the Sensei: dive in or play with finesse!
- "Dev-Time" challenge: beat the developers' time.
- A brand new Time Attack mode with 30 hair tearing levels!
- Supports USB controller and Leap Motion
Who are the developers ?
Upper Byte, the French indie studio behind Wooden Sen'SeY, is a tiny team with only two members: Cdric, the creative force, and Camille, the insane coder. Their ultimate goal is world domination. But for now, nice polished games, with hardcore old school gameplay and pretty graphics is enough!
Oops, enough talking...
Let's Play Wooden Sen'SeY!