Human: Fall Flat Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Human: Fall Flat game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Human: Fall Flat now features fully-fledged online multiplayer!
Create a lobby with your friends and watch Bob fall, flail, wobble and stumble together. Need a hand getting that boulder on to a catapult, or need someone to jump on the end of your see-saw? Jump online today, bring mayhem together and make Bobs dreams come true!
Bob is just a normal human with no superpowers, but given the right tools he can do a lot. Misuse the tools and he can do even more!
The world of Human: Fall Flat features advanced physics and innovative controls that cater for a wide range of challenges. Bobs dreams of falling are riddled with puzzles to solve and distractions to experiment with for hilarious results. The worlds may be fantastical, but the laws of physics are very real.
Will you try to open that mysterious door, or would you rather see how far you can throw a speaker set out that window?
- Direct and complete control of the character. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed.
- Fully interactive environments, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- Local co-op mode for you and a friend and an online multiplayer mode up-to 8 players to tackle the worlds together.
- Paint your own custom Bob or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- 9 beautiful dreamscapes to explore with many puzzles to solve.
- Unlimited replay value created by you thinking outside the box.