Unfortunately, professional review of the Memoria game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Sadja, a Southern princess, has an unstoppable desire to become the greatest hero in history by joining and succeeding in the biggest war Aventuria has ever seen: The war of the Mages, fought in the middle of an uninhabitable desert.
Bird catcher Geron lives almost 450 years after the Great War. Gerons eternal love, Nuri, has been turned into a crow by an evil curse. To give her back her human form, Geron needs the help of the mysterious merchant Fahi, who has magical powers. But Fahi is only willing to help Geron if he agrees to solve a puzzle which Fahi has seen in his dreams. The quest for answers soon leads to a chain of events that connects both Sadja's and Geron's stories, threatening to turn the present into a grim reflection of a long forgotten past.
Memoria combines classic point & click adventure gameplay with the features of The Dark Eye, one of the most successful RPG universes known in the fantasy world. Point & click adventure game puzzles get a unique twist by adding magical features and a wise, talking staff. Over eight chapters, players control both Sadjas and Gerons fates, involuntarily interacting with each other and bridging over 500 years of time. Each chapter in Memoria features opulent graphics, epic locations, a thrilling fantasy crime story and a unique puzzle design that differs from chapter to chapter.
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and high quality voiceover to draw you deep into the game
- Dive into the world of The Dark Eye, and explore mystical places such as Draconia, an ancient temple built by dragons
- Follow the story of two unique characters through two different time periods
- Beautifully hand-drawn 2D backgrounds and high quality 3D game characters
- From the creator of The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The Whispered World and Deponia
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page