GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Dodge is a minimalist arcade-style game originally made for Ludum Dare 26. Your aim is simple: To dodge the incoming squares for as long as possible. With music by Cameron 'The Brogrammer' Smith.
- Play potentially infinitely on Level Infinity. Remember - losing is fun.
- Highly customisable difficulty on Level Infinity. Adjust enemy frequency and more.
- If you don't like losing, you can play 30 short pre-prepared levels and have a go at winning for once.
- Don't like black-on-white? Change the colour scheme. We won't judge.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page