- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 7750 or Intel Core 2 Duo E6700
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 6600GT
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 76 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Mouse
Dream Factory Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Dream Factory game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Dream Factory is a PC (Win, Mac, Linux) and tablet (iOs, Android) based Simulator game. The movie making process doesn't always catch everyones attention because everyone likes watching the final result. But many of us really do like to know what lies behind the curtain, behind the stage
Our approach is to look at the industry in an ironic way. Weve reviewed many different samples and cliches of both the old and modern Hollywood Industry, and rediscovered the most memorable names who made the filming culture of 20th-21st centuries what it is today.
In Dream Factory you will have to create and organize the movie process, you will have to deal with greedy marketeers and tricky-chicky finance directors, while also having to put all your efforts to butter up capricious actors. On top of this you will have to learn how to build your studio and production company, brick by brick while, dealing with accounting problems and the like.
But it wont be a boring process, as we aim to take the humor and irony of the real world filming process and bring it into to our game. You can play the demo on our website & give the games mechanics a go.
Our story starts from at the very beginning, that is from brothers Lumiere's era and then continues through epoch by epoch to today and even beyond. That means Dream Factory will give you a glimpse into the future.
In the final version of the game you will engage in the following tasks:
- Studio building process
- Screenplay writing
- Movie shooting process
- Movie promotion by means of marketing campaign
- Solve different complicated tasks and objectives
- Level up your characters
- Discover new movie genres
- Track the needs of your characters
- Act according to the cases prescribed in the contract for actresses and actors
- Avoid waves of fans
- Manage Actors who are affected by traumas and nervous breakdowns or manage situations where Actors have died while shooting a film
- Receive awards and participate in exhibitions
- Compete with your friends and attract their or other competitors actors to your own studio
- Look up the reviews in press after the movie released and track what was done right and what was done wrong
- Buy new territory to expand and grow your studio
We plan to have 21 type of characters with at least 20 modifications to be drawn for each character to provide the game with more variation. All characters are hired via a HR market that is generated randomly during game play. Super-skilled characters (with high fame or status) may be found on the market alongside with unknown ones which you will have to train and grow yourself. Each type of character will posses his or her own modifiers (traits) that will influence certain game aspects. These traits are added to a character when they're born. Also during the process of filming, relationships between your staff may also come into being. These can be both positive and negative. For example, some relationships may influence other characters to leave the studio. We have already show some of the characters we plan to add below, but we plan to add more from the cinema industry, such as Audio Engineers, Movie Directors or Producers, Stage Movie Directors, Janitors, Managers, Handymen, Finance Directors, Marketeers, Costume and Makeup Artists, Extra Actors, Stunt Coordinators.