- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Dual Core 2.6GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB (Shader model 3)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 360 MB available space
- Additional Notes: These requirements are estimations during the Early Access state. If you are unsure if the final game will run on your system then you should wait until we can confirm these system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Quad Core 3GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024MB (Shader model 4)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These requirements are high during the Early Access state. If you are unsure if the game will run at great performance on your system then you should wait until we can confirm lower system requirements.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Endciv game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Youve managed cities in medieval ages, Rome, Egypt, foreign planets Now it's time to discover the wastelands!
- Rebuild civilization in a world full of misery and cruelty
- Craft a flourishing town from the ashes of the past
- Decide yourself either to conquer or to ally
- Enjoy a detailed simulated world
In a world where civilization suffered from weather phenomena and collapsed financial markets, a group of people lost their shelter and are now on the search for a new place to live. Help these people to survive in the wastelands. Explore the unknown environment to find shelter and a supply of food and water for the early days. Your foremost duty is to avoid dehydration and starvation at all cost.
Enjoy a detailed simulation. Manage food and water under harsh conditions. Water loses quality over time and food does rot. Even rotten food does not just disappear but has to be composted. During the game you also have to manage energy, agriculture and labor and each aspect relies on certain real world aspects.
Lead a successful settlement. Acquire a fortune of goods, keep your citizens satisfied and improve the daily routine with new technology and resources. Then your reputation will increase and strangers will take notice. You will be visited by nomads who want to join your tribe and merchants who want to offer a trade.
But beware, big attention will also lead to threats. How you will deal with it is up to you! Either arm up or focus on strong allies - both are viable strategies.
Please do keep in mind that the game is still in development.
Visit our Roadmap and Forum for more information.