Everything is Peachy
Peacock Dreams Games
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX version 9.0 compatible with minimum of 32MB of memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space
Everything is Peachy Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Everything is Peachy game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Your primary objective is to get to the center of the galaxy as you maneuver from planet to planet completing objectives along the way, surviving hazards, harsh planet conditions and most of all - not running out of peacholium.
On your journey you can collect modules to improve your robots, and maybe, just maybe defeat the ultimate showdown at the center of the universe.
- Create an efficient work stream for delivering peacholium
- Find power ups to juice up your robots
- Maneuver from planet to planet completing objectives and exploring the procedurally generated galaxy
- Pit your wits against various hazards
- Get to the center of the universe to defeat the final boss