GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
What is Forgotten Lore?An online trading card game, powered by a single dev's passion! Forgotten Lore has online matchmaking, playing with friends, an actual in-game text chat with your opponents, workshop support for player to design their own cards built into the game, a complete deck builder with support for as many decks as players can create, tons of unique cards, and an ambitious Tome system. If this wasn't enough, players within Forgotten Lore completely control the community's economy.
GameplayAt the start of a duel, each player is granted 64 HP. The goal is to get the opponent's HP to zero through turned based combat. Souls are used as currency to summon spirits from pages (cards) within a tome (deck), built before the match. Every card is unique, so there are tons of combinations of abilities. Not only are the cards unique, but the tome that carry them have special abilities as well. The soul-gathering is actually different for every tome, so matches will be extremely varied.
Deck buildingPlayers start out Forgotten Lore by constructing a tome by filling it with pages before the match. Each tome (deck) can have up to 64 pages (cards). Each tome has a unique ability, so read carefully when deck building! For example, the tome Leech grants 2 souls each turn, but slowly kills its user by sapping away 1 HP each turn. With the tome Mill, souls can only be gathered by sacrificing your own pages before summoning them. And lastly, the Necromancer tome gathers souls by instead using the player's HP directly.
Workshop supportWorkshop item editing is built directly into the game! Build all sorts of interesting or even overly powered broken monsters! The cards built in the workshop are submitted me directly to look at, after they hit a certain number of votes from other players. Accepted cards with unique art may even earn revenue from the game! Check out http://steamcommunity.com/games/391240/announcements/detail/702955818195294155 for more information.
Player ran economyAll cards granted to players (aside from the starting deck, of course) are completely freely controlled by the owner. This means they are free to be placed on the Steam Marketplace (as soon as valve allows, per their ToS) or even traded between friends. This is a real-deal digital trading card game.
CommunityPlease join me on Discord and the Steam forums! I'd love to chat directly if you have any questions/concerns or need support.
I've put a lot of love and passion into Forgotten Lore. Please, give it a try!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page