Frozen Cortex Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Frozen Cortex game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Make a plan for your customised robots on a randomly-generated playfield. Positioning, timing and reading the terrain are all vital if you want to outwit your opponent.
Your moves, and those of your opponent, play out at the same time.
Taut, competitive multiplayer and a deep, complex single player with three different league modes (including large-scale randomly generated league) mean that you can experience your own brand of futuresporting glory!
Another brilliant slice of strategy from Mode 7 (Eurogamer)
Ive been looking forward to this as much as almost any other game this year. (Adam Smith, RockPaperShotgun)
- Free key for a friend with every purchase
- Four core single player modes: roguelike Knockout mode; Global Cortex League mode; Manager Mode; Randomly Generated Season Mode
- Experience the intrigues of the Global Cortex League with a compelling story that spans the various modes - play how you want and keep up with the narrative!
- 7 unique AI teams each with their own coach who responds dynamically to the play
- Manager Mode - vast season mode featuring salary cap, roster management, free agent bidding, a college league, injuries and much more...
- Multiplayer modes: Full Match and Duplicate; several variants of each; make your own custom mode!
- Online rankings and fast matchmaking
- Team Editor: name your players, customise their stats, armour, faces and more!
- Further customisation options including Pitch Editor
- Music from legendary indie game composer nervous_testpilot
This game was previously called Frozen Endzone and was renamed Frozen Cortex while in Early Access