GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Highway Blossoms is a short yuri kinetic novel set in the American Southwest. After an old gold rush miner's journal is discovered, supposedly detailing where he hid parts of his stash, a nationwide craze begins as would-be prospectors try to solve its clues and strike it rich.
Amber couldn't care less. Wandering the desert in a recently-inherited motorhome, she mourns the loss of her grandfather - indifferent and unaware of the hunt happening around her. It's not until she meets Marina, a young hitchhiker lost in New Mexico that the girls get swept up in the rush.
- At least tens of words, maybe even hundreds. Although the last word count puts it around 90,000, so expect 6 or so hours of reading.
- Grand, hand-painted vistas of actual landmarks in the western United States, all in glorious 1080p detail.
- A huge soundtrack featuring the works of Smoke Thief, Jake Abernathie, Able Kirby, and other friends of AlienWorks. Sounds right at home on your in-dash cassette tape player.
- Accessibility options for days, including the ability to skip through everything in less than five minutes. But who would wanna do that?
- Achievements, although to be honest, they might be stretching the definition of "achievement."
- Alternate silly content for second readthroughs that AlienWorks let the programmer write. This may or may not have been a good idea.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page