Hiragana Pixel Party Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hiragana Pixel Party game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Learn to read Japanese Hiragana and Katakana characters in a fun chiptune adventure! Not just for people who want to learn Japanese, this is a game anyone can enjoy.
Progress through 15 different worlds remembering patterns and tapping in time to an all-original catchy soundtrack! Learn how to recognize the shapes and sounds of each symbol in the Hiragana and Katakana syllabaries. Learn them all and be able to easily read and pronounce Japanese words!
- 20 different worlds and themes.
- 208 characters.
- 192 missions for each syllabary.
- 5 gameplay types that challenge you in different ways.
- All-original score.
Hiragana Pixel Party does not teach words or phrases, but teaches how to recognize characters and read them out as words.
Update (Friday 18 May 2018)
- Brand new graphics and levels added!
- Added 4 new songs, bringing the total to 20, giving you more variety.
- Localization for French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian as per PC's setting.
- Controller support for previewing the sounds of each character on the mission description page.
- Bug fixes.
Update (Saturday 19 March 2016)
- Rebalanced difficulty - Now easier songs are nearer the start of the game. Some timings have been adjusted to make the game a little less challenging.
- Preview HUD when playing - You can now see the next button layout before it appears on screen, giving you more time to react.
- Added a new song, bringing the total to 16.