Moekuri: Adorable + Tactical SRPG
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Moékuri: Adorable + Tactical SRPG Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
It's adorable! It's tactical! The doujin/indie SRPG - Mokuri! 151 Cute Creatures to try, 170+ in all!
In a world where "Creatures," powerful beings based on real legends and myths from across the Earth, inhabit the land, girls with the ability to wield magic become "Masters"able to summon and harness the power of Creatures to their command. Iruse Strenz is one such Master, a girl working hard to protect her village ever since the mysterious disappearance of her mother. The only clue to her whereabouts is a magical grimoire known as Nursery Rhymea tome full of mysterious symbols that no one in the village can even begin to decipher.
Together with her best friend Nika, Iruse spends day after day training her magic, but her mother is never far from her thoughts. One fateful day, a strange phenomenon occurs near the village which soon threatens everything that Iruse holds dear...
- Solid grid-based tactical gameplay! Elemental defences, secondary summoning abilities, status effects, terrain modifiers, and more!
- 151 cute mo girls you can lead into battle! 170+ characters in all!
- Unique art and sprites for all characters! No clone-army of recolors here!
- Each one fights differently! Enjoy a staggering depth of strategic variety!
- Fully voiced battle system brings combat to life! Even losing sounds are lovely!
- 25 story stages! Make new friends, encounter new enemies, and face new challenges! Journey with Iruse and uncover the secrets of Nursery Rhyme!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.