Moekuri: Adorable + Tactical SRPG
Moékuri: Adorable + Tactical SRPG Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Moekuri: Adorable + Tactical SRPG game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
It's adorable! It's tactical! The doujin/indie SRPG - Mokuri! 151 Cute Creatures to try, 170+ in all!
In a world where "Creatures," powerful beings based on real legends and myths from across the Earth, inhabit the land, girls with the ability to wield magic become "Masters"able to summon and harness the power of Creatures to their command. Iruse Strenz is one such Master, a girl working hard to protect her village ever since the mysterious disappearance of her mother. The only clue to her whereabouts is a magical grimoire known as Nursery Rhymea tome full of mysterious symbols that no one in the village can even begin to decipher.
Together with her best friend Nika, Iruse spends day after day training her magic, but her mother is never far from her thoughts. One fateful day, a strange phenomenon occurs near the village which soon threatens everything that Iruse holds dear...
- Solid grid-based tactical gameplay! Elemental defences, secondary summoning abilities, status effects, terrain modifiers, and more!
- 151 cute mo girls you can lead into battle! 170+ characters in all!
- Unique art and sprites for all characters! No clone-army of recolors here!
- Each one fights differently! Enjoy a staggering depth of strategic variety!
- Fully voiced battle system brings combat to life! Even losing sounds are lovely!
- 25 story stages! Make new friends, encounter new enemies, and face new challenges! Journey with Iruse and uncover the secrets of Nursery Rhyme!