Open The Gates!
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
In the distance the terrible sound of marching feet can be heard. The enemy is approaching. They bring ladders and catapults. Brave archers! Man the walls. Brave knights! Protect the citizens. And Gatekeeper Open The Gates! To war we go!
Attack & Defend
- Construct walls and towers to stall the enemy and prevent them from breaching.
- Build a fearsome army to turn the tide of war and launch a siege on the enemy castle.
- Use siege weapons such as the ladderman and the catapult to take over enemy walls.
Build & Manage
- Construct houses, farms and inns to keep your citizens happy.
- Build lumber camps and quarries to supply your kingdom with resources.
- Use your resources to construct mighty armies and feed the machine of war.
Explore & Strategize
- Construct hot air balloons and fighter jets to explore the skies for ancient temples and relics that may aid the war effort.
- Build settlements across five enchanted worlds.
- Use your wits to contemplate a plan and execute it. Victory will be yours!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page