Unfortunately, professional review of the Phantasmal: Survival Horror Roguelike game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You will need to face off against lurking, otherworldly horrors in the perilous, run-down Kowloon Walled City before its destruction in the early 90s.
You are fragile. Not just physically, but mentally as well. The grotesque creatures will challenge your very sanity and losing your mind can be a fate worse than death!
The odds are stacked steeply against you, but you can prevail through sheer cunning. You must scavenge for resources carefully, sneak past and distract your enemies. If you are caught, you can fight back, but dont expect to live for very long.
The environment has been carefully crafted by none other than Brian Bell, critically acclaimed lighting lead of several Hollywood movies, including Riddick, Life of Pi, Ring 2.
- Fear the unknown: Every ramshackle, disgusting room and corridor is uniquely generated - battle your anxiety as youll never know what comes next!
- Don't Go Insane: Facing terrifying creatures and skulking in the suffocating darkness will erode your sanity until you can no longer tell the difference between reality and illusion!
- Tread Softly: Every fight you have could be your last. Sneak past and distract your enemies as much as possible.
- Light, Both an Ally and Enemy: Every asset to survivability has a price. Use light sources wisely - youll need them to restore your sanity, but youll risk being seen!
- Scavenge to Survive: Scrounge the environment for anything you can use: from firecrackers and flares through to wooden boards and metal pipes. Guns are rare, but if you find one remember that every bit of noise you make will attract more creatures, and eventually much, much worse!
- Permadeath: This is a high stakes game - once you die, the game is over! However you retain any money you've earned to upgrade your stats or buy critical items to help you survive longer next time!