Small World 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Small World 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A host of new features await you in this colossal update:
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 player maps to conquer
- Play with friends on iPad, Android, Kindle Fire (2nd gen) and of course Windows, OSX, Linux and SteamOS
- Play Online games in real-time or turn-by-turn, with friends & strangers from the world over; and Local games over Wifi
- Play Solo against up to 4 built-in AI; Passn Play with up to 5 live opponents on a single device
- 20 new races & special powers to master through in-app purchases of Cursed!, Grand Dames and brand new to digital Be Not Afraid
- Online, Solo & Face to Face scores with daily, weekly and forever rankings
- Comprehensive Small World Encyclopedia detailing all rules, races, special powers, icons & more!
- Extensive Days of Wonder Online Buddies integration
- Brand new musical score, sound effects, graphics and animations
- Video Tutorial by Master Glandulf himself
MAJOR KUDOS TO THE 7,042 KICKSTARTER BACKERS WHO HELPED US MAKE SMALL WORLD 2 COME TO LIFE!
Whats new in this version?
- New "Online Arena" with lobby to set-up online games.
- New "Single Session" game mode for real-time play, with AI Bots hot-swapping when players quit a game or run out of time.
- New invitation system with preliminary acceptation round before game start, in asynchronous mode.
- New "Players Clock" letting you set the amount of time available to each player, for competitive, Speed Chess-style play
- Detailed stats at end game: analyze how your and your opponents combos performed!