- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: Pentium Celeron or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Any card capable of 1024x768 resolution (100% or 96 DPI system fonts REQUIRED)
- Storage: 30 MB available space
- Sound Card: Recommended
- Additional Notes: Normal (100%) or 96 DPI system fonts REQUIRED
- OS: Windows 8.1 or higher
- Processor: Core i3 or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
Star Merchant Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Star Merchant game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Star Merchant is a galactic trading sim where you become a space entrepreneur, looking to make your mark. Buy and sell items, upgrade your ship and try to meet your own self-appointed goal without going broke!
- Slick, high-res UI makes it simple and easy to corner the galactic marketplace. Set the length of game you want, and choose from 4 different starting ships with different advantages.
- Randomly generated items and universe every game! Demand for items and on different planets changes even during the game.
- Fight 4 different space pirate clans during your journey using a variety of strategies. Do you use that big new weapon you bought? Sacrifice your ships for bigger damage? or use the always dangerous Suicide Volley to maximize your damage at a cost of hull strength? It's up to you.
- Upgrade your ship with better weapons, more cargo room, more passenger room and bigger gas tank.
- Hundreds of weapons to equip and new ships to buy, pick up passengers, or deal with rogue traders for big profits -- or not!
- Invest in stock of different companies and funds, or just use your bank account to squirrel away money for a rainy day.
- Lots of surprises, including stops at the Galactic Casino, bonuses, and more!
Stake your claim and become a Star Merchant today!