- OS: Vista or more recent
- Processor: 1.4 GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Telepath Tactics Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Telepath Tactics game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Play through a story-driven campaign with dozens of unique characters in a steampunk fantasy universe filled with telepathic generals, tribes of bipedal komodo dragons, and knights who ride atop giant, armored praying mantises:
It was deep winter when young Emma and Sabrina Strider fled slavery in the mines of Kovit. Exhausted and on the verge of starvation, they were found and taken in by a tribe of Lissit, reptilian warriors, who raised the sisters as their own. Now Emma trains tirelessly, bent on revenge and the prospect of rescuing their ailing father from bondage. But the years are never kind to a miner, and time grows desperately short. The sisters will need all of their witsand the help of some unlikely alliesif they are to succeed
- Shove enemies off of cliffs! Fling enemies into environmental hazards like traps, water, and lava!
- Destroy walls, freeze water, build bridges and lay explosives, changing the face of the battlefield to your advantage!
- Build an army from among 23 different classes; learn more than 110 distinct attacks as you level up your characters, then promote those characters to powerful prestige classes!
- Deal with merchants to keep your army well-supplied; make hard choices about your priorities both on and off the battlefield.
- Play with friends in 2-6 player hotseat multiplayer matches with randomized item drops, multiple play modes, and support for army alliances!
- Use the Telepath Tactics map editor to build your own campaigns, and download other peoples creations to play!
(The map editor is free, and can be procured here.)
(Note that this game does NOT have online multiplayer--as described above, it has hotseat multiplayer.)