Unfortunately, professional review of the Tiles game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
It's simple, get from the green tile to the red whilst clearing the blue tiles in between. Consider your moves carefully though as you might regret them later. Oh, and do it fast because the very ground beneath you is falling!
You can also build your own challenges using the fully featured level editor. Every level created for the game was in fact created with the in game editor.
This is where things get really fun, you can publish your creations and share them with the world! Every player created level has the ability for players to upvote, favorite, and rate the difficulty of the level.
- 90 increasingly difficult built-in levels
- Fully featured level editor
- Player created levels world
- Full gamepad support
- Local multiplayer
- Original music
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page