- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 8000 MB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 970 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1024 MB available space
- Additional Notes: HTC Vive or Oculus Rift Required
Unfortunately, professional review of the vrAMP game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
vrAMP is the definitive music visualizer and player for virtual reality.
No need to move your music into yet another media player, vrAMP plays music from any program or web browser. You can even use the in-game Steam web-browser to play music. Simply pause the included catalog of music and begin playing your own.
- Musical Painting (currently available in beta)
- Browse your own music collection from inside vrAMP
- New destinations to feel and experience your music
- Added visualization effects
- Center - Play/Stop
- Left - Previous song
- Right - Next song
- Down - Toggles effect transitions
By default vrAMP will transition itself with changes to the music. You can press Down to freeze the transitions and keep the effect, pressing it again will resume default behavior.