GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
vrAMP is the definitive music visualizer and player for virtual reality.
No need to move your music into yet another media player, vrAMP plays music from any program or web browser. You can even use the in-game Steam web-browser to play music. Simply pause the included catalog of music and begin playing your own.
- Musical Painting (currently available in beta)
- Browse your own music collection from inside vrAMP
- New destinations to feel and experience your music
- Added visualization effects
- Center - Play/Stop
- Left - Previous song
- Right - Next song
- Down - Toggles effect transitions
By default vrAMP will transition itself with changes to the music. You can press Down to freeze the transitions and keep the effect, pressing it again will resume default behavior.
Notes:Make sure you have your default playback device (in Windows audio settings) set to the HTC Vive / Oculus Rift.
Music provided by:NoCopyrightSounds https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyrightSounds
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page