Unfortunately, professional review of the XenoBloom game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
PLAYER - DRIVEN DISCOVERYXenoBloom charges you, an inexperienced demi-god, with the care of a fledgling alien biome. Nurture, harvest, evolve, and sculpt. Create your ideal garden world.
Unique to XenoBloom is its use of Cellular Automata to decide if plants live or die; Just watching their behavior can create a trance-like state of wonder.
WARNING! (XenoBloom also has bacteria, fungi, and animals, but they are generally referred to collectively as "plants" for the sake of brevity.)
XenoBloom contains no running, no jumping, no shooting, no loot, no health, and no shields.
XenoBloom has plants. They grow. And sometimes die.
- Nurture strange alien life
- Harvest plants to evolve new life-forms
- Control the rules of selection and survival
- Sculpt your world
- 5 game modes: normal, experimental, observational, ecological, deduction
- No fail condition
- Beautiful original soundtrack
* Updated Features:
- Local Co-Op : Garden with a friend or family member
- Selective Evolution : You choose what will evolve next
* New in version 1.6:
- New game mode: Deduction!
- Modify environmental conditions like water, sunlight, and oxygen.
- See what grows!
- Each kind of plant requires a specific set of conditions,
- Life forms can also be killed by other environmental factors.
- Answer question based on your observations of the ecosystem.