GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
"Time progresses, and the seasons change. The wind blows us towards new hope, new life, new goals. An aching loss left behind. A new blossom, a new beginning."
Zenza is a calming yet strategic puzzle game taking the player on a journey through the seasons. Put colors or shapes together to achieve balance. Progress through 80 increasingly challenging levels to perfect your zen. Leaves, blossoms, or snow may fall. There's always a chance to start anew. Zenza is based off of Kigo Haiku, a form of Japanese poems thematically relating to the seasons.
Play through the four seasons:
- Spring - The Cherry Tree (Sakura) Blooms
- Summer - The Bonsai is Trimmed in Rainy Season
- Fall - The Momiji Maple Leaves Fall
- Winter - The Oak Tree is covered in Snow
Zenza is a "no fail" game; you can slice your unwanted tiles away, blow away your deck of tiles with the wind or undo a move at will. Be aware that if you do, your score may suffer in the end. Zenza allows you to use your wits and will to create your perfect game board.
Featuring a dynamic 2D lighting system and an original soundtrack. Draw your moves with the calligraphy pen to create a swirling masterpiece.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page