Fortnite is one of the most well-known games in the world. This sandbox survival game was created by Epic Games. The release date of the Fortnite game is July 25, 2017. Fortnite came out on the following platforms: Microsoft Windows, macOS, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, iOS, and Android. You can find the Fortnite download links on the latest update for various platforms on the game’s official site.
The game has cartoon style with a lot of animations and special effects. The characters look like real persons. Also, the developers added the effect of weather changes. It can be cloudy, raining or sunny. Often, developers reinforce the effects of falling or shooting with additional animations to make the game more epic. Each release has its own unique style as well as heroes.
Fortnite belongs to the three genres: survival, sandbox, and battle royale. Therefore, there are three main modes:
- Fortnite: Save the World. Here, you will cooperate with up to four friends to pass different missions. In Save the World, the players do not play against each other; there is a player versus environment mode. The story is the next: you assume the role one of the persons who survive after the fluke storm (98% of the population was dead). And now, there is another danger coming from the zombies. Could you survive the second time?
- Fortnite: Battle Royale. You will find yourself on an uninhabited island, where you have to fight with 100 other players to remain the last survivor. The game takes place in real-time.
- Fortnite: Creative. There is an analog to the Minecraft’s creative mode. As the Fortnite review showed, here, you are not limited in resources and nothing threatens your life. Be creative and savvy!
As the Fortnite is a cross-platform game, so the controls differ according to the chosen platform. If you decided to play on Windows or Mac OS X desktop, you can use the keyboard and mouse, on the console people can play with a joystick, and on the mobile devices — using a finger and a touchscreen. The game has detailed instructions on how to play and what commands use. Moreover, you can always ask the community on game forums.
Replay Value 5/5
As the game has three different modes that belong to different genres, it has the highest replay value. You can play online with your friends or unknown persons anytime. Similar to it, the users can cooperate with each other and develop the winning strategies. If you are tired of fighting, choose the Creative mode!
The Bottom Line
Fortnite is a game that can be played by people of different ages. You can download Fortnite on seven various platforms, including mobile.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Available on 7 platforms;
No Windows Phone version.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
One of the most legendary games for Playstation 4
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page
Q1. Where can I download Fortnite on my PlayStation platform?
A1. You can install Fortnite from PlayStation Store. The link to the store is in the “Get Game” section. Press it, and you will be redirected to the Fortnite direct page.
Q2. What other platform can I use for Fortnite download?
A2. You can download Fortnite on numerous platforms. You will find the link on the official Fortnite website, so you could download the game on Nintendo Switch, Windows, macOS, and Xbox One. There is a direct link on the iOS mobile version of the game as well.
Q3. Can I use this website to start a free download here?
A3. No, we don’t offer Fortnite for free here, and we don’t sell any games here either. Games Mojo is a gigantic catalog of reviews on games. We can only share the most reliable stores where you will be able to download the game.
Q4. Is Fortnite an online game?
A4. Yes. You have to stay connected to be able to play with other players. Make sure you have quick Internet, as the action happens in real-time and your rivals do not wait for you.
Q5. Is there a demo of Fortnite?
A5. There is no demo version. If you want to make sure this game is for you, just take a look at our review. You also can watch video trailers and reviews.
Q6. How much does Fortnite full game weight?
A6. To download Fortnite on your PS4, you need to have at least 10 GB of empty space. If you need a mobile version of the game, you need to have at least 242 MB on your phone. We recommend you read the basic requirements of the game before you will start the downloading process.
Q7. What does the latest version of Fortnite contain?
A7. The last version contains all the fixes for Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 2. There are new Spy Games modes, and new gadgets available for players. You want to check out Fortnite skins as well, so you wouldn’t miss anything.
Q8. Is Fortnite unblocked for everyone?
A8. Actually, Fortnite contains mild violence. The game requires age confirmation from you. You have to be at least 12 or older to play this game.
Q9. When can I find a torrent for Fortnite?
A9. We don’t recommend you to search for torrents. Unofficial sources may contain viruses and be harmful to your gadgets. We gathered only reliable websites in the “Get Game” section for you.
Q10. Is Fortnite free to play?
A10. Yes. All you need to do is to download the game on your device. Fortnite may offer you in-game purchases.