Hyperdevotion Noire Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (Neptunia) game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
*Chibi-style Adorable anime characters miniaturized to have charmingly big heads and daintily tiny bodies.
- A 1080p Moe Army Awaits! Lead your loveable and cute moe army into SRPG battle and fight off hordes of enemies in turn-based strategy - now in high definition! You'll have to strategize to dodge laser beams, flaming pits, and more!
- Link up with the Lily System The more often characters are in battle together, the higher their bond becomes. Activating the Lily Boost grants special stats and abilities, while Lily Points can be used to activate ultra-special moves and even goddess transformations. Dont be shy to build up those battle relationships and seal it all with a kiss!
- Check your Status! All kinds of funky things can happen in the heat of battle and characters can be hit with status ailments that are both boon and burden. You can get pixelated, zombie-fied, or even turned into a block of tofu! Some status changes come with their own benefit and cost, so keep this in mind during a fight.
- Item Customization! Youll get tons of replay value with so many ways to boost your gears stats! The more enemies you defeat, the more items you can get to customize your gear in whatever way you see fit. Let the great experiment begin!
- Livin the Noire Life! Lifes not all about grid-based battles. Sometimes Noire just wants to relax at home, and with the Sim Noire mode youll be able to do just that! Customize the place by buying furniture and accessories with in-game points, and make Noire feel like the goddess she is unlocking extra scenes in the process.