Space Hulk Ascension
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Space Hulk Ascension
Set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of ancient vessels lost in the graveyard of space, players lead a small force of fearless Space Marine Terminators in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory, alien Genestealers.
The standalone sequel to Space Hulk brings an all new and improved single-player experience for the turn-based strategy game.
New Ultramarines Chapter
An all new Space Marine chapter, including a Terminator armed with Cyclone missile launcher.
Terminator Progression and Customisation
Earn XP during missions and level up attributes and skills, and give your Terminators a personal touch by customising their names, weapon loadout and appearance.
Campaigns and Missions
100+ missions spread out over 3 complete campaigns, and all new flash missions. These are opportunistic mini-missions encountered as you explore the deep unknowns of the Space Hulk that can yield a tactical advantage or be a deadly trap.
Play random generated Hulks in this all new way to play Space Hulk collecting points to challenge friends and foes on Steam Leaderboards.
Exploration and Discovery
Terminators reveal the layout of the Space Hulk as they venture deep into the darkness.
Additional Weapons, Tactical Options and Game Rules
Game mechanics have been reworked to make Space Hulk Ascension a true video game experience. Combi-weapons (Combi-Melta, Combi-Plasma and a Combi-Flamer) have been added to the game as well different firing modes like aimed shots and alternate flamer patterns.
Genestealers with Fleshhook, Feeder Tendril and Acid Maw biomorphs have been added to the game, each with their own special game mechanics. You can also encounter biomorphs with scythes that have multiple attacks or carapace for increased armor.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page