GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A once thriving network of space stations and planets have been left lifeless, redundant scars of the apocalypse. Into this age of darkness comes light. You will lead the way in rebuilding the network of space stations to a standard accepted by the individual alien races, attracting them to harness their expertise and research new technologies. Thus begins the hilarious battle of wits and cunning, full of daring escapades.
- Fully functioning alien society, with racial animosity and friendships, crime and punishment, leisure and entertainment, and functioning economy
- Unique 'Torus' play area gives a viewpoint never before seen in a game
- 16 habitable subsections spanning three decks in each space station
- Bio-deck with editable landscape and manageable ecosystem allowing complete control of terra-forming
- Multiplayer support for up to three other stationmasters
- Varied levels of play, from simple sandbox to detailed station micromanagement
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page