Gyrodisc Super League Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Gyrodisc Super League game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
See here for further information:
Gyrodisc Super League is a bright, colourful arcade sports game for up to 4 players. Players compete in a lightning-fast futuristic sport thats a blend of air hockey, tennis and volleyball. The rules may be simple, but victory is seized through quick reactions and devious mind games!
- Fast-paced local multiplayer: Compete with your friends in thrilling competitive versus matches for up to 4 players, or add AI opponents to get in some much needed solo training.
- Singles and doubles gameplay: Take on your opponent solo in classic singles matches, or battle it out in teams of two in hectic doubles games, where a combination of individual skill and team tactics will win the day.
- Choose your character: Choose between three unique player characters, each with their own strengths, weaknesses and a powerful signature throw.
- Choose your Arena: Select from 5 distinct court setups at launch, with their own arrangement of goals, score boosts and obstacles that change the layout of the Gyrodisc Super League Arena.
Using all the moves at your disposal is key to victory in Gyrodisc Super League!
- Run, dive, catch and throw to keep the disc out of your goal and send it soaring towards your opponents.
- Lob the disc over your adversarys head to catch them off guard.
- Throw the disc the instant you catch it for a high-speed perfect return. Chain perfect returns together and the disc gets faster and faster!
- Advanced moves including looping curved throws and wild special throws.