Inside a Star-filled Sky
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Inside a Star-filled Sky is an infinite, recursive, tactical shooter by award-winning designer Jason Rohrer (Passage, Between). What if you could enter an object in a level and find a level inside of it? What if you could enter an object in that level and find another level inside of that? What if you could change an enemy or a power-up from the inside? What if you could enter and change yourself? What if these levels inside levels inside levels went all the way down---and all the way up? Inside a Star-filled Sky is a hard, procedurally-generated shmup built around this core concept.
- Unique recursive gameplay
- Enter things---enemies, power-ups, and even yourself---to alter them for your tactical advantage
- Procedurally generated levels, along with a massive bullet combo system, offer limitless tactical variety
- Dozens of ways to approach each challenge---reflex your way through, blast your way through, or think your way through
- Dynamic soundtrack is procedurally generated based on moment-to-moment gameplay
- Plant your flag throughout an infinite level space to mark your discoveries, and see flags planted by others via a global flag server
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page