GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
IronWolf VR is a roomscale submarine game playable either as singleplayer or online co-op. Unleash torpedoes on enemy ships, shoot down fighters and bombers using anti-aircraft guns, and attempt to survive depth charges dropped by deadly destroyers. Built from the ground up for VR, each part of the submarine has been crafted for the best possible VR experience.
- Fast paced shooting to repel enemy planes with the flak gun
- Stealthily hunt enemy convoys
- Duel with enemy destroyers
- All submarine controls are physically based wheels, levers and switches that mimic their real life counterparts
- Haptics and 3D audio provide you with detailed feedback for fine control and immersion
- All submarine dials and gauges have been designed to be easily readable with the current resolution of consumer VR headsets
- We have carefully planned and designed our submarine to be immersive in the minimum room scale space of 2m x 1.5m
- All controls within each compartment of the submarine are fully accessible without immersion breaking teleports in the minimum room scale space
- Teleports between compartments are handled by physical controls such as operating a door or pulling open a hatch for increased immersion
- Cooperative online multiplayer
- Play on your own by enabling assists to your requirements
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page