Mount & Blade: Warband
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Mount and Blade: Warband Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Mount & Blade: Warband is a stand alone expansion pack for the game that brought medieval battlefields to life with its realistic mounted combat and detailed fighting system.
- Graphical overhaul: Support added for HDR, FSAA, depth of field, soft particles, tone mapping, and many other effects
- New models with greater detail and high-quality textures
- Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players. Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle, and Siege
- A campaign allowing you to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals
- The ability to upgrade your companions to vassals by granting them lands
- The ability to marry a lady of the realm for romance or cold political gain. Try to win a ladys heart through poetry or bravery
- Improved mechanics for soldier morale: Soldiers will break and run away if their morale gets too low
- Pick any projectile off the battlefield for use as additional munitions
- New motion-captured combat animations
- Numerous improvements to the combat system: Your shield will still stop arrows even if you are not actively defending
- The ability to play multiplayer matches on random maps as well as hand-designed ones
- Multiplayer equipment system: Earn money by fighting opponents or accomplishing goals
- The ability to use most throwing weapons in close combat: Switch to using a javelin as a short spear when the enemy gets close
- Spend gold on more powerful equipment, using a carefully balanced system that will make combat more exciting without giving too much of an advantage to the leading team
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.