Unfortunately, professional review of the NECROPOLIS: BRUTAL EDITION game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The BRUTAL EDITION is the definitive NECROPOLIS experience. HERES WHATS NEW:
- The Brute - a formidable new player character
- The Black Forest - a completely new wintry outdoor biome to explore
- Deadly new enemies and improved AI behaviors
- Greatly expanded environmental variety, including new traps and gameplay
- Clearer descriptions for all items in the game, including weapons, armor, recipes, potions, and magical codexes
- Improved game balance and loot economy
- New weapons, armor, potions, scrolls, and more!
NECROPOLIS combines third-person action with Rogue-lite dungeon-delving for a game thats fast-paced and addictive, yet diabolically hardcore. Adventure alone, or with up to 3 friends in a magical deathtrap that reconstructs itself each time you play. Craft, equip, explore, and fight to stay alive as you delve deeper and face ever-greater threats in the twisting halls and endless chasms of the NECROPOLIS. Have no doubt, youre going to die - often! - but youll improve your combat skills, available upgrades, and dungeon know-how with every playthrough, bringing you one step closer to the exit. (Warning: Just one more time mindset can be addicting.)
IN NECROPOLIS, DEATH IS...
- ...PERMANENT. Game Over? Jump right back in with a new adventurer and try again!
- ...DIFFERENT EVERY TIME. A new procedurally-generated dungeon with every death.
- ...BETTER WITH FRIENDS. Drop-in / drop-out CO-OP multiplayer for up to 4 players!
- ...MONSTROUS. Gemeaters, Changelings, Hoardmen, and more - they exist to kill you.
- ...NOT WITHOUT PERKS. Each new dungeon is littered with powerful weapons, armor, and upgrades to wield against your foes. (And theres crafting, too!)
- ...UNAVOIDABLE. But dont worry, this NEXT playthrough is totally the one. Weve got a good feeling about it.