Damnation City of Death Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Damnation City of Death game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Surviving is a choice you make.
- Story driven introduction - The Game has an introductory game mode to help new players know the mechanics and background story of the game.
- Dynamic environment - The Game world is a procedurally generated city, which makes every world unique. The City offers a living environment with survivors, monsters and animals. The Game world offers a full day to night cycle. During the day you are able to find resources and explore city, but at night you have to be ready for the horde of monsters that are coming after you.
- Base building and crafting - Protect yourself by building a base. Craft items for your survival from items found by scavenging the city.
- Enemies - Enemies vary from zombies to large monsters to embrace the co-op aspect of the game. Players in Player versus Player servers will add a new large threat for you.
- NPC - The World haves survivor bases generated randomly around the city. There are both hostile and friendly bases. Take care when approaching the base as they might capture you and demand you to answer for your actions. You can try to join them or challenge them.