Infinite Scuba® Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Infinite Scuba® game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- All of the locations, wildlife, gear, and science are real and reflect the serenity, beauty, and thrill of diving in the real world.
- As players find animals and artifacts or complete other tasks in the water, they unlock Knowledge Rewards that tell more about the wildlife, local history, local culture, and environmental issues.
- We are divers ourselves and we want to help people learn about what lives in the ocean and how/why they should protect it.
- We go to great lengths to ensure the integrity of the experience, working with scientists and divemasters who are experts in each region to make sure the dive sites are as real as we can make them.
- Were excited to work with the legendary Dr. Sylvia Earle (National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, Time Magazine Hero for the Planet, founder of Mission Blue, a pioneer in oceanographic research starting back in the 1950s). Sylvia and her crew help us ensure the accuracy of the environmental information we present.
- We also work with the Diving Equipment & Marketing Association (DEMA) and over 20 dive equipment manufacturers to make sure the gear looks and behaves as it does IRL.