GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Build your airport from the ground up. Construct terminals, hire staff, sign airline contracts, customize flight schedules, configure standby gates, plan & design your infrastructure -- baggage systems, roads & taxiways, fuel systems, runways and gates, hangars and service vehicles -- and much more.
Key Difference Makers
- Moving Walkways & Escalators!
- Purchase more land to expand.
- Sell your airport to fund a new one.
- MULTIPLE FLOORS! Build out, sell out, or just build up!
Your Airport, Your Way.
- Systems-Based Gameplay: Everything has purpose
- Infrastructure: Fuel & Baggage networks, public address & information systems, etc
- Details: Check-In, Security, Boarding, Food, even first class & coach queues
- Research & Advancement: Technology, transport, accounting, land expansion, etc
- Two Gameplay Modes: Sandbox (unlimited funds) and Career (challenge yourself)
- Play your way! Multiple or single concourse? Underground tunnels or
- 15+ Airlines & liveries; 15+ Aircraft, turboprop to turbine
- Steam Workshop Support: Hundreds of Custom Airlines & Airports to try!
- Very Actively Developed - regular updates almost daily since release (Edge branch)! Developers that listen & who are very actively involved in the community on a daily basis.
Bottom LineFun, Engaging, Deep Gameplay. If you enjoy tycoon-style building & management games, you will enjoy SimAirport!
Learn MoreLearn more via the forum. Don't forget to check out the Edge forum too, and see just how quickly we try to incorporate your feedback in-game!
We hope to see you in the friendly skies!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.