Battle Worlds: Kronos Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Battle Worlds: Kronos game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
- Single Player Challenge Maps - Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
- Live Multiplayer - Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer - Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to "play-by-mail", your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
- Online Features - Leagues, chat and - in early 2014 - tournaments.
- Strong AI - A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
- Map Editor - A powerful editor to create your own maps and missions (Windows only).
- Includes "Trains" DLC - Additional ~15 hours campaign, new units and new multiplayer maps