GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Battle against rival fantasy armies in this fast paced turn based strategy game. Fight powerful bosses while you hunt for treasure in dungeon mode, play through over one hundred single player missions in campaign mode, or match wits against your friends in multiplayer. Simple one-click per unit control scheme takes minutes to learn, while the in-depth army building and game strategy keeps you coming back for more. 6 different armies to master each with unique units, strengths and play styles. A fantasy themed game inspired by classic board games like Chess, Stratego and Battleship.
- Six unique armies (Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Lizardmen, Undead and Skitterlings)
- Roleplaying dungeon mode allowing you to build a party over time and delve into randomly generated levels
- Four unique and powerful bosses
- Collect treasure to buy new units and boost your coffers
- Five different campaigns with multiple endings for each campaign
- Branching campaign mission structure
- Includes dedicated server software
- Pre-generated forces if you like to get straight to the action, or take the time to spend your money to customize your own force
- Supports multiplayer with a friend with customizable game settings
- Dynamic fog of war
- Simple to use one-click control scheme
- Includes all of the content from Crossfire: The Northern Campaigns
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page