Gnomes Garden 3: The thief of castles Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Gnomes Garden 3: The thief of castles game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Set off with her through uncharted lands full of mystery and unbelievable creatures in the exciting casual fantasy/strategy game Gnomes Garden 3.
Lots of different objectives, more than 40 levels, a fun plot, simple and engrossing gameplay, and new game elements: all this and more awaits in a special magical world. Manage resources and building construction, plant magic giant trees, and fight against the dastardly warlock and his mass of followers. Simple gameplay and concise insructions will help you dive right in. Just dont forget about the princess immense magical power if you get stuck!
Gnomes Garden 3 track the evil warlock to the Grey Wastelands!
- An extraordinary magical world whose source of magic is ancient gardens.
- An upbeat plot, colorful comics and charming characters!
- A multitude of varied quests and new gameplay elements.
- Colorful trophies.
- Over 40 unique levels.
- Unusual enemies: sentient plants, gremlins, stone dormice and... krakens.
- 4 unique locations: the magic forest, crystal caves, desert and Grey Wastelands.
- Useful bonuses: speed up work, stop time, run fast.
- Simple controls and a well-designed tutorial..
- Over 20 hours of exciting gameplay for all ages.
- Pleasant themed music."