Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Re-live the reign of Augustus in the official expansion pack for the hit PC title Grand Ages: Rome. Reign of Augustus includes a brand new campaign comprised of 12 missions, new maps and a wealth of enhanced gameplay features.
- Campaign with 12 new Missions
- 12 new maps
- 6 new multiplayer maps
- 4 new buildings: Senate, Tax Office, Odeum, Hospital
- 20 new estates bonus
- Roads - connect your city to the major roman roads to gain additional resources, units travel faster on roads, certain buildings generate additional resources when placed next to a road
- Authority - certain buildings (both new and existing buildings from the first game) generate Authority that can be used for various effects that benefit the player or hinder his opponents - putting out or starting fires, summoning an allied squad, accelerated research, etc.
- New talents for each family (21 new talents total)
- Remove tool for roads, trees, platforms and decorations
- New decorations statues and gardens
- God Mode - free build map with few disasters and unlimited resources
- New campaign intro video
- Additional multiplayer features: Pre-built towns & pre-built town walls etc.
- 3 new patrons (Agrippa, Nero, Drusus)
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page