Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Campaign with 12 new Missions
- 12 new maps
- 6 new multiplayer maps
- 4 new buildings: Senate, Tax Office, Odeum, Hospital
- 20 new estates bonus
- Roads - connect your city to the major roman roads to gain additional resources, units travel faster on roads, certain buildings generate additional resources when placed next to a road
- Authority - certain buildings (both new and existing buildings from the first game) generate Authority that can be used for various effects that benefit the player or hinder his opponents - putting out or starting fires, summoning an allied squad, accelerated research, etc.
- New talents for each family (21 new talents total)
- Remove tool for roads, trees, platforms and decorations
- New decorations statues and gardens
- God Mode - free build map with few disasters and unlimited resources
- New campaign intro video
- Additional multiplayer features: Pre-built towns & pre-built town walls etc.
- 3 new patrons (Agrippa, Nero, Drusus)