Impossible Creatures Steam Edition
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Impossible Creatures Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Steam Edition Features:
- Fully remastered to work with modern systems
- Insect Invasion, Mod SDK (C++) and all patches included
- Re-implemented multiplayer and NAT traversal for a smooth online experience
- Steam Friend invite implemented
- Steam cloud support
- Thousands of units: Impossible Creatures has more than 50 animals that can be combined to create a vast number of mutant creatures, the results of which are limited only by players creativity.
- Strategies as boundless as your imagination -- By building these creatures into powerful and effective armies, players can define their strategy and how they want to tackle their opponents.
- Explore rich 3-D worlds The highly detailed, fully 3-D dynamic world allows players to battle in four richly detailed environments, each with special flora and fauna.
- Compelling single-player campaigns Players command dozens of creatures, and henchmen in 15 missions across 14 distinct islands.
- Unprecedented replayability Impossible Creatures offers boundless creature combinations, armies, and strategies as well as online play and an easy-to-use mission editor that provides limitless play options.
- Unique multiplayer options Up to six Impossible Creatures players will be able to wage war in real time. The multiplayer component will streamline base-building, allowing players to build creatures offline and store them for future online battles.
- Transferable units Players can refine their armies in the single-player campaign, and test their strategies with the same armies in a multiplayer game.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.