Impossible Creatures Steam Edition
Impossible Creatures Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Impossible Creatures Steam Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Steam Edition Features:
- Fully remastered to work with modern systems
- Insect Invasion, Mod SDK (C++) and all patches included
- Re-implemented multiplayer and NAT traversal for a smooth online experience
- Steam Friend invite implemented
- Steam cloud support
- Thousands of units: Impossible Creatures has more than 50 animals that can be combined to create a vast number of mutant creatures, the results of which are limited only by players creativity.
- Strategies as boundless as your imagination -- By building these creatures into powerful and effective armies, players can define their strategy and how they want to tackle their opponents.
- Explore rich 3-D worlds The highly detailed, fully 3-D dynamic world allows players to battle in four richly detailed environments, each with special flora and fauna.
- Compelling single-player campaigns Players command dozens of creatures, and henchmen in 15 missions across 14 distinct islands.
- Unprecedented replayability Impossible Creatures offers boundless creature combinations, armies, and strategies as well as online play and an easy-to-use mission editor that provides limitless play options.
- Unique multiplayer options Up to six Impossible Creatures players will be able to wage war in real time. The multiplayer component will streamline base-building, allowing players to build creatures offline and store them for future online battles.
- Transferable units Players can refine their armies in the single-player campaign, and test their strategies with the same armies in a multiplayer game.