Port Royale 2
Ascaron Entertainment ltd.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: Pentium III (or compatible) with 700MHz (or higher)
- Memory: 128 MB RAM (for Windows 98SE or ME), 256 MB RAM (for Windows 2000, or XP)
- Graphics: DirectX-8 compatible Graphic Card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9
- Hard Drive: 700MB of free space
- Sound: DirectX-8 compatible Sound Card
Port Royale 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Port Royale 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As pirates and military fleets threaten your trade convoys, you'll need escort ships. Or you can turn the tides and hunt for pirates and capture the military ships yourself.
Take on missions for merchants, diplomats and other characters. By taking on the daring missions of the Vice Kings, where you are to attack and conquer enemy towns, you will be able to influence the defenses of your home towns directly. As a sign of gratitude you will be awarded land, to be used later to build and oversee your own towns.
- Huge game world with 4 nations and 60 towns
- Construct production facilities, houses and special function buildings to help your towns flourish
- Create your own towns
- Stronger consequences in wars (towns can be conquered)
- Introductory scenarios to describe all important features of the game
- 8 special scenarios for a quick and easy start into the Port Royale 2 world
- Open ended game with endless detail and game depth
- 16 different ship-types